Murray Out Of Slovakia Tie

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murray Out Of Slovakia Tie

Andy Murray has today announced he has pulled out of GB's next Davis Cup tie at home to Slovakia. He has pulled out for 'injury concerns' in what he rightly lists as a crucial year what wth the slams and Olympics which he wants to stay fit for. Wise move if you ask me as GB are going nowhere in this competition anyway.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Murray Out Of Slovakia Tie :: Comments

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 16:21 by Jubbahey

And another break to Danny boy, looks like the lions are smiling with him today.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 16:25 by Jubbahey

I'm going down to watch this on the big screen, could be one of the big career breaks for a GB player.

BBS

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 16:44 by Guest

Watch and learn James - Dan is the man.

If he can play like this on a regular basis then Andy would have company on the tour.

Early days but fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 19:15 by Guest

Jubbahey wrote:Set point to Dan......Set gone to Dan, amazing start. 6-1

I'm happy, but then you can't see what I'm doing !!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 19:31 by Guest

Great, great win for Dan, even more so than for GB! In a way it was even more impressive that he managed a win in the deciding 5th than if he had won it in straights - which looked likely at the end of the 2nd set. I really admire the way he dug in and got the win against all odds.

I told you he was in good form Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 20:50 by Guest

What a cracking end to a cracking weekend of tennis. Well done to all the GB lads, those on the court and off it, and especially Dan who has shown he's a Top 100 player if he can keep that kind of tennis up over a season. The team spirit just shines out of them all at the moment. And us Glasgow folk have been further rewarded with the tie on 6-8 April against Belgium coming back to Braehead. Tickets go on sale next week, and I'll be getting mine Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 21:55 by Jubbahey

Yes, well spotted Decrepitude.

I must say that was a fantastic fight back from Evans, Kilzan looked to be turning the screw, but Dan found his range again, and it just got better and better. What a difference a year makes, eh?

Huge win for him and this has got to end up doing some serious good towards his game from now on. Even Nadal may have been put to hard labour if he'd played Dan today, that was as good a performance as Murray can put in on a normal day at the office.

Bring on the Belgiums.

Well done to Leon for getting the best out of his players, such a relief after watching Grumpy old git Lloyd passively coach the team into oblivion.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:18 by Jubbahey

When is Simon Reed going to get sacked, every time he puts pen to paper, it turns into cow dung (which is a fallacy as cow dung is useful).

Thank heavens he always gets his predictions wrong too.....

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/simon-reed/massive-challenge-awaits-great-britain-152124162.html

The guys one watt short of a light bulb.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 22:26 by Guest

I intend to make a fortune, betting against all of Reed's predictions Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 7:39 by Guest

Jubbahey wrote:

I'm happy, but then you can't see what I'm doing !!

Please I don't want to know. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 18:20 by Guest

Jubbahey wrote:When is Simon Reed going to get sacked, every time he puts pen to paper, it turns into cow dung (which is a fallacy as cow dung is useful).

Thank heavens he always gets his predictions wrong too.....

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/simon-reed/massive-challenge-awaits-great-britain-152124162.html

The guys one watt short of a light bulb.

rofl Stop it rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum