Are you a simon reed fan ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you a simon reed fan ?

Like him or loathe him, he does get the blood boiling for his "Predictive" articles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its not the article itself that I read with any conviction, but rather the comments afterwards, which are pretty hilarious, but sadly true.

The "Every para begins with -I Think-" comment sums him up for me. KK

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Are you a simon reed fan ? :: Comments

Post on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:38 by Guest

Lol...he doesn't seem to have many fans, does he?

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:10 by Jubbahey

He's so presumptuous at times and bumptious with his predictions too.

But the comments really bring a smile to my face. He can't read them otherwise he'd have resigned by now. teehee

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 21:04 by Guest

His predictions are usually the Kiss of Death.

Remember his "Verdasco is the future of Tennis"? Made during the (very short) spell when Fernando was playing very well. Almost immediately he fell out of the top ten and kept on going in the same direction.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 22:53 by Jubbahey

It gives me side an ache when posters like Hawkeye persistently quote him and say he is a revered commentator throughout the tennis world.

You've only got to read a few articles of his to realise he's just some strange man who came in from the rain one day and pretended to be a journalist.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 14 May 2012 - 22:20 by Jubbahey

Oh Lordy, the immaculately stressed Reedy is up to old tricks again, trying to roll the bandwagon out before anything has happened.

Look at me, I can predict disaster for Murray at the slams, cos he just aint that good enough. He's never won one, so that makes him inferior. He's always beaten by the top 3, so he's not as talented. What else can I say, I'm Simon Reed and state the bleeding obvious when I have nothing else to say and Murray is playing some good tennis right now, but will always fall short because the records say so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Someone take his soap box away, for his sanity and mine.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 15 May 2012 - 5:27 by Guest

If he was a dog they'd shoot him.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum