ATP Fans Draw Challenge

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATP Fans Draw Challenge

Is anyone here still part of the Tennis 606ers group or the V2 Newbies? I'm on both although the newbies seems to have been deserted. Still life in the 606ers though. I missed the picks for Indian Wells but have Miami in. Current 4000th (ish) out of 23000 (ish), not bad, not great either Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

ATP Fans Draw Challenge :: Comments

Post on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 18:22 by Jubbahey

Is there such a thing? - "Tennis 606ers group or the V2 Newbies", I wish I had known.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:59 by Guest

Yip, I lead the V2 newbies, but there are only two of us in it actively playing this round teehee I'm middle of the road in the 606ers. I currently reign supreme at 2000th odd places overall. I could kick myself as well as I'd picked A Rod to beat Fed, then unpicked it. I could have got myself up into the 1000's with that Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 20:33 by Guest

Shocked I am now 182nd out of 23055. What a leap Very Happy My best finish is 37th. I am rather biased as I pick Andy to win all the time, therefore when he does win it tends to get you a good finish as only about 4% of participants vote for him, but when he bombs its game over Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 19:37 by Guest

Now sitting at =42nd. Now thats doing ok Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 8:57 by Guest

I am now =16, best ever showing. I should get a top 10 finish if Andy wins on Saturday, will drop down quite a bit though if Nole wins. Bring it on Very Happy

Let's hope it's Sunday MTS1 teehee

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 13:40 by Jubbahey

Hi MTS, have you a link to this section ?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 15:13 by Guest

LOL yeah Sunday was getting carried away with my ranking for this Very Happy

If you try the link below it should take you. You will have to register and the fans challenge is only for the 1000 Masters tournaments, Monte-Carlo next on 15th April. The draw challenge normally opens during qualifying for you to make your picks. Once registered you can choose to be part of a group. Both 606ers and v2 newbies are on the options as public groups so joining isn't a problem. You may see a few old friendly faces in there too. Very Happy

http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 15:25 by Guest

Shocked Just checked where I am on the leader board and I am =5th sundance Mr Murray wins tonight, then it comes down to a tie breaker between all who have picked him, but I could just win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 16:52 by Jubbahey

Thanks MTS, I'll have a look.

I'll be doing the MMM French open pick/compo, as we had for the AO, so you'll get another chance to win it outright this time.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 18:12 by Guest

Great, look forward to it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 21:34 by Guest

Final standing 2373rd what a fall from grace Very Happy So near yet so far, gone in the blink of a couple of sets. Oh well onto Monte Carlo..... Uk forever

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 21:40 by Guest

Hard lines MTS1. Better luck next time.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 22:31 by Jubbahey

Now there's something funny.

Registered my email on that link MTS, and then found out it was used already, so signed in and discovered I've been a member for over a year now, according to my emails.

Must have done it and forgotten.

Anyway, I'm there under my old, new 606 title...StoneyIsle.

Got to wait until the 14th for the next pick. pfft!

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 21:47 by Guest

Jubbahey wrote:Now there's something funny.

Registered my email on that link MTS, and then found out it was used already, so signed in and discovered I've been a member for over a year now, according to my emails.

Must have done it and forgotten.

Anyway, I'm there under my old, new 606 title...StoneyIsle.

Got to wait until the 14th for the next pick. pfft!

rofl Good luck, I'll keep a look out for you in the 606ers.

I seen another link on the fans page that links into forums, though CC et al may be interested, I'll post the link on a more popular page for others to see it. We should start our own group on it, we have 25 members here, would be good.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 18:09 by Jubbahey

25 registered members MTS, but sadly only around ten who log on at any one time.

Still ten should be enough I would have thought.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:53 by Guest

10 is good, there only was 2 in the v2 group playing Miami, me and another. Wouldn't it be coincidence if the person was good old Tenez with an alias

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:41 by Guest

Picks for MC due from Saturday morning ET, which is around Saturday early evening BST. You only have 24 hours to make em, so don't miss out. Jubba do you want me to see if I can add a group for us, what would you want it to be called, something like Murray Maniacs? But we would want a few to join, CC, Sol, Dec, BOO where are youuuuuuuuuuu????

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:46 by Guest

Hey Sol, just noticed your name in the v2 group, that means there are 3 of us already signed up, we just need to meet in the new group that is to be formed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 22:36 by Jubbahey

Murray Maniacs sounds good, but I'm biased.

I'm coming to you from Ubuntu as I speak/type, so I have to find your link again and bookmark it. Firefox have converted their browser for this OS, I'm really impressed.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 7:17 by Guest

LOL, then I shall set to it, Murray Maniacs on ATP shall be born.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 18:00 by Jubbahey

Beat you to it MTS..... Raspberry

Murray Maniacs is here.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 9:26 by Guest

lol! fine by me Jubba, its only fitting that you create the group as founder of the forum. I'm now signed up to be a proud member of Murray Maniacs hopefully we can get a few more members in there to make it all very exciting when the picks have started. I've just taken myself of v2 group which is a shame as I liked the forum when it was first launched, still staying with the 606ers though as its a little piece of nostalgia in there Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 15:05 by Jubbahey

I had a little idea that I could get the link to us here, so I had a go and voila, in our description is a link to us.

Wasn't trying to outdo you MTS Smile

Did you have to get off V2 for any reason ? or was it just choice ?

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 18:32 by Guest

I seen it, also seen the link of fb.

Re V2, just choice Jubba. I know you and others have a look over there every now and again, but it is so very biased. I enjoy calmness. Life's hectic enough without the posters on V2 raising the blood pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum