Please "like" me !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please "like" me !

http://www.facebook.com/AndyMurrayForum

Hustled together, in 5 mins, due to complete lack of incentive to create a FaceBook App, as I just can't cope with it.

Please feel free to contribute etc, the like button is esp important !

If you're not a member of Face Book, you can sign up under a pseudonym and leave it at that , otherwise you can only look at the page and not "like" it or post anything.

I am trying, so lets hope it attracts a few more members to our site.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Please "like" me ! :: Comments

Post on Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 17:55 by Guest

Liked. dogood

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 20:32 by Jubbahey

thanks CC

did you press the "Like" button ?

If we get 30+ likes, the page gets "insights" or stats about its followers, plus I suppose its gets more recognition.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:02 by Guest

Yes I have now clicked the like button. dogood

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 21:32 by Jubbahey

Cheers mate.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 11:02 by Guest

Yay, impressive Jubba you did it

I've clicked on the like button too.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 12:24 by Guest

Well done Jubba!!!

Facebook page looks great.

I don't belong to any of the social networking sites, I hate them.

I don't want to put my name or any other details about myself on them.

But I can see how useful this could be for our forum, so if you're correct that you can sign up under a pseudonym then I might join up.

I'll look into it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:08 by Jubbahey

Yes Sol, you dont have to make anything public at all, just leave it open to "friends" only and until you specify any, none of your personal details are seen. It defeats the object of being on FaceBook, buts that's how I prefer it ATM. I'm called "Jesus Almoriandolococo" on FB and there are threads where I have contributed, but that's all really.

As long as we keep our online FB mystery to ourselves, then its safe.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:10 by Guest

Thanks Jubbs....or should I call you Jesus?lol!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 11:14 by Guest

I'm terrified of Facebook and Twitter - but I followed the link and pressed the button.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 13:25 by Jubbahey

You're like me Decrepitude, a bit of a Luddite regarding online social sites and how they work.

Thanks for the like. We are 6 now.

I chose the name Sol, because I wanted to see if my kids would allow someone with a name like that to be a "friend". and yes, they did, much to my annoyance, then I sent them some weird PM's, both didn't unfriend me, but they didn't reply either, just ignored me, so I felt better after that.

Later, I got deleted after my eldest did a spring clean of his 300 psuedo friends LOL.

Its still a bit of a minefield IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 20:07 by Guest

I don't mind fb as I keep it to my friends and my details are limited to anyone else, although I only go on it now and again. I have this site now as a like on my page to link to and I have a few tennis buddies so they may see the link and sign up Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 20:29 by Guest

That's a good way to attract members MTS1. Like you I quite like Facebook and it is a good way to promote things such as forums and my book. lol

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 10:35 by Jubbahey

MTS1 wrote:I don't mind fb as I keep it to my friends and my details are limited to anyone else, although I only go on it now and again. I have this site now as a like on my page to link to and I have a few tennis buddies so they may see the link and sign up Very Happy

Thanks MTS1, you never know who wanders in and out of FB pages on a daily basis, so any link is good for us.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:31 by Jubbahey

Feel free to add comments to the Facebook page.

You have to have an account to do so, but if you are able, please do, it will only help surfers to see it is supported.

Ta.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum