Original chat

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Original chat

Hello all!! Not sure quite where to post this, but I just want to say ... if you can't beat 'em create your own forum! Good luck with it all, and like us, I hope you end up with the kind of forum you want.

Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Original chat :: Comments

Post on Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 15:13 by Guest

It's totally mental, Jubbs. I don't bother much with the tennis part of v2.

It's funny really coz I joined v2 purely for horseracing and tennis and I've given up with both of those on there.

The rest of the forum is rather fun, and interesting, tho', so I'll be sticking around.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 18:31 by Jubbahey

I feel for the admin staff who have tried to provide a conduit for interesting banter.

Occasionally you'll get an argument, but we should all be grown up enough to know when to stop and act in an adult manner.

Thats why there are moderators, but it always strikes me as strange how members can moan about moderation, when its all there in the rules that they agreed to when they joined up. Its a bit megolomaniacal to try to mould a forum away from its remit to your own, greedy needs and not that of the general public.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:48 by Jubbahey

Just to let you know that I started a new topic on the Rafateers thread, so we can drop in and say hello now and again....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This way we don't have to infiltrate their common threads and disrupt their flow, as it were.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 7:37 by Guest

Great idea Jubba, thanks for the link Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum