German F1 GP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

German F1 GP

I feel for Hamilton right now, he doesnt seem to be getting any luck. Blown trye into 1st corner, same as 2nd race this year I believe. when will the gods smile on him. Why wasn't the safety car brought out ? they have done for less garbage on the track before.

As for the Vettel penalty, so many people don't understand the rules, they're quite simple ...... if you go off the track, its an illegal overtake and you get a basic 20 secs on your time. Much like a drive though, in fact he may have ended up in 6th place if he'd got an in-race drive through. As for his excuse he didnt see Button, err....he was right beside him going into the turn, on the turn and through the turn, just how much more he needed to see of Jenson beggars belief. To be honest, you get better grip on the run off so its not surprising he did that, but in the old days there'd be gravel there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So its off to Hungary where Button won last year but Hamilton was a +48sec 4th place. I wonder if the Red bull engine map fiasco is going to slow them down in the corners as thats where you lose/gain the most time in a race. Last year, Vettal had so much downforce going through the corners I bet they had this system in place all that time. To me thats an unfair advantage and I hope the FIA close the rule loophole before Hungary.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

German F1 GP :: Comments

Post on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 7:22 by Guest

I was working so never saw the race but followed it on the BBC's live text commentary on my phone. I agree that Vettel's penalty was justified and yes Hanilton has had some terrible luck this year - her's hoping it changes soon. As for the Red Bull's 'engine mapping' issue well it is now a non-issue as the FIA yesterday brought out a law banning it so ends that little loophole of advantage Red Bull thought they had found. I am off on Sunday so will see the Hungarian Grand Prix. Looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 17:12 by Jubbahey

We might see a very close match between the McClarens and Red Bull, but I think Ferrari are going to run away with it again. Their pace is enough to keep off the chasers, which makes the Hungarian track even more difficult for overtaking.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum