Dunblane Homecoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dunblane Homecoming

I've just spent the day being soaked and blow dried by the wind, then a little watery sunshine waiting for the honour of cheering Andy on the streets of Dunblane. I've got a few photos one very close up when signing autographs and one of the Golden Postbox although not when Andy was at it as the place became mobbed and the media stood all round it. I'll post the photos in the Gallery later this week once I hook my camera up to the laptop. Andy took time to speak to everybody - so worth bracing the elements - what a great day Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Dunblane Homecoming :: Comments

Post on Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 19:54 by Guest

Great stuff. I look forward to seeing them.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 21:02 by Jubbahey

Good on you MTS, must have been special seeing him in the flesh and watching him give a little back to all those who have supported him over the years, what a great role model he has become.

Can't wait for the photo's, just don't sell them to The Sun please. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 15:29 by Guest

That's fantastic MTS.

I'd have loved to have been there.

Really looking forward to seeing the photos.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 23:10 by Jubbahey

Many thanks for the gallery pics MTS1, they're great.

Nice to see it from a different perspective and not from a tabloid's, media hyped perspective.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 15:21 by Guest

lol! Yeah, you can tell they are from someone not very good at taking photos, but they are real and give you that feeling. I have some more to post but my laptop has seen better days and takes ages to upload, hence my use of iPad these days. I didn't ask for his autograph as I have a large pink tennis ball with both Andy's and Jamie's autographs from when they were at Braehead on Davis Cup duty, but the lady next to me did and that is where the close up comes from Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 10:26 by Guest

Nice pics, MTS, thanks.

Looking forward to seeing some more Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum