Finally finished

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally finished

Managed to finish this sample sequenced mp3 and upload it to Utube.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you enjoy it, if so, please like it, Ta.

Jubbs

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Finally finished :: Comments

Post on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 20:00 by Guest

Loved the pussy cat Smile .

That last one was great. All the circles were rotating at once but I could also get them to all be perfectly still.

Looked in my little book to find my password to sign in to Youtube and was seeing double!

I then had a little look at Aidens Wild Parkour and I now feel decidedly queasy lol.  

Does Mrs Jubba know you find the time to do this stuff? I'm sure she could find you something useful to do like putting some shelves up or hanging pictures or something  teehee

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:25 by Jubbahey

Shh Sol, I'm up in the attic hunched over the keyboard, light low and breathing even lower. Its not good to wake the other arf....LOL.

There is one spiral effect. I think we did it on here or on V2, that when you look at your hand afterwards, it twists and turns, weird stuff.

What did you think of the background music Sol ?

PS, I've never seen Aidan huff and puff so much, that was on holiday down in Cornwall last year, and he can't wait to get back, masochist he is.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 12:35 by Guest

Background music wasn't something I'd want to listen too for pleasure but it was good for the video.

I think you should do the free running next time you're in Cornwall, Jubbs.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 20:18 by Jubbahey

Me ?

Not likely, given my penchant for cream teas lol.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:16 by Guest

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum