Cincinnati Line up

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cincinnati Line up

Post by Jubbahey on Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:17

Well, that was not a final I could have imagined, didnt see Novak play, so weas a bit suprised he got injured, but I suppose his run of wins has played a part in that shoulder injury. It was always on the cards, just a question of when not if, and thats been answered now.

Are we going to see many injuries hit Novak or can he keep his fitness to a level he can sustain over the next two/three years.

Federer seemed to have perfected the art of balancing stamina with strength and longevity, Murray seems to have the same credo, but hasn't managed to attain the same heights of staying power that Roger achieved. Novak neither.

So this all adds up to a very interesting tie ahead at the USO, a lot of ifs and buts and many could be's, but one things for certain, Andy has never been in a better state to get to the final again and be in a position to realistically win it.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:26

Nice to have you back Jubba.

Andy seems to be getting better the more games he plays.

I think he would have won this one even without Novaks injury!?

Great chance for the USO but beware of "banana skins" en route to the final.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:32

Congrats to Andy Heres to lots more future success, starting with the USO 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 22:41

Thanks BOO, actually had a good holiday for once !

Missed a load of cricket and tennis, no reception in the valleys of Cornwall. Nice not to be able to get phoned up every day for once, and it makes for a peaceful time, but the drawback is the loss of sportsnews.

Anyway, I did see some highlights and Murray was firing on most cylinders from what I saw. Don't think Novak had the game to beat him really, on the day.

I wonder if, after the USO, Andy will seriously look for a slam coach? (not if he wins it of course)

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 22:45

Congratulations Mr Murray!! Great first set, rally was breathtaking. Shame that Nole was feeling a bit under the weather, I'm sure you would have won anyway, you sure had your game face on. Well Done!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 2:51

ChrisMac wrote:............you sure had your game face on. Well Done!!!!

Lol...that's what I like to hear!

Yes, well done Andy Very Happy

A shame Novak had to retire.....I hope he's ok..... from what I can gather I think Andy would have won anyway.

Roll on the USO......I MUST make sure I manage to watch some of it (don't worry Craig, if Andy makes the final I'll keep away lol)

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum