Weird Planet

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Weird Planet

Post by Guest on Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:49

Aw I can't see it right its all blurred!!!! Though I can make out the wine bottle shape that Jubba mentioned, whats the object next to it, in my blurred photo it looks like Jesus Shocked which is weird considering we have just celebrated his birthday.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 1:47

Its all very wierd to be sure, must a reflection from inside the google car's camera lens.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 16:59

MTS1 wrote:Aw I can't see it right its all blurred!!!!

It's looks blurred to everyone, MTS Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 17:03

Jubbahey wrote:Its all very wierd to be sure, must a reflection from inside the google car's camera lens.

Yes, Jubbs, I guessed there must be a rational explanation, but then I found the following...

https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!category-topic/maps/maps-street-view/pM-e2eU65WY

Scroll down about 6 or 7 posts, and read the one by Guarona... and click on his/her links.

I expect there is still a rational explanation.

I think it looks like an old lady strapped to a gas cylinder confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 18:53

curiouser and curiouser said Alice Very Happy At least I know my eyesight is ok if its blurred to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:30

This is one of those...."Why ME !" moments....scary !

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/girl-survives-bungee-snap-into-crocodile-infested-water.html

Although, the ministers statement probably won't instill any kind of confidence in the sport from now on...."The bungee has proven to be a very viable operation considering that more than 50,000 tourists jump on it every year," Lubinda said. "It has been in operation for 10 years. This is the first time I am hearing of an incident. The probability of an incident is one in 500,000 jumps"

Should there be any probability of an "incident" ??? except that his stats are way off, since he's now provided up to date data....one in 50,000 jumps. Oops!

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:58

When I seen this on the news yesterday, I was of the same mind as the news reporter, why anyone would want to bungee jump into crocodile infested waters is beyond me. Bungee jumping is dangerous enough. I wonder what the response would have been if this girl was eaten by the crocs. So if the stats are now correct, one person a year ends up a breakfast option for the crocs, madness my bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:24

Hopefully, the health and safety executive will advise changing the bungee rope more than once every ten years !

As if Mr Mugabe will ever let that happen, trying to stop white people getting eaten by crocodiles !!

(sorry if that was sensitive, but I know two people who had to flee that country or be hacked to death)

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 21:25

I wouldn't do a bungee jump for a million pounds pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 21:02

If ........

http://ep.imgci.com/PICTURES/CMS/33400/33445.jpg

..........I hadn't been such a di**head, I may still have a career. LOL

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 19:16

That's gone straight over my head, Jubbs confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 23:34

Its a ref to Tevez (maybe thats Tenez in disguise) and his stupid Argentine attitude to English football clubs.

Managed to play over here to get the tons of money we pay, then decided he'd made enough and wanted to "Go Home". When Man City said, no way hose, he sulked and did crazy things.

Now, no-one wants him.

Its quite sad but funny too.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 15:49

Thanks for the explanation Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 19:59

A stuntman who ate 25,000 light bulbs and 6,000 vinyl records during miraculous munching career retires… after choking on a bike pedal.

An iron-stomached stuntman who has eaten his way through tons of scrap is retiring after he nearly died when he bit off more than he could chew.

Branko Crnogorac has left audiences open-mouthed as he scoffed his way through 25,000 light bulbs, 12,000 forks, 2,000 spoons, 2,600 plates and nearly 6,000 vinyl LPs during his 60-year career.

But he has now quit when friends bet him he couldn't eat his whole bike within three days.

The 80 year old decided to call it a day after choking on one of the pedals.

Mr Crnogorac said: 'I almost died. I needed emergency surgery. Doctors at the same time found two kilograms of assorted ironware in my stomach, including eight bicycle wheel spokes and two gold rings.

'It was a wake up call for me and since then I just haven't had the same desire to munch metal.

'So after 20 years of eating everything I've realised my digestive system is not as strong as it used to be, so I've decided to retire, its just not healthy.'

His bizarre career started when a friend recommended he should start eating sand to combat an acid stomach.

'It worked and I thought why not try something else and one thing led to another,' he added.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 19:47

Amazing how he's got to 80!

Do you remember Monsieur Mangetout?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Lotito

I can't imagine how you would go about eating a bicycle confused.....I suppose the tyres would be fairly easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 21:51

It was the fact that he said it wasn't healthy that made me laugh, quite why it has taken 60 years for him to find that out is weird enough.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 21:46

Wow, only in america !

But the bloke who shags his car is hilarious, considering he calls it a "he", how does he know the car is gay ?

As for the girl that eats/drinks nail polish, what are he parents thinking ? did they not spot the fact that all the polish began to disappear with alarming regularity ?

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 19:33

Amazing what computers can do nowadays with a little help from a human.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video#video=28637280 ###this video no longer exists###

Last edited by Jubbahey on Sat 26 May 2012 - 16:37; edited 1 time in total

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 21:08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 20:52

OMG not me. That engineer must truly believe in the safety of his harness Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 21:43

Sod that for a game of soldiers, my hands were tingling just watching it !

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 10:22

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 14:24

LOL!!

Tennis nut!