The Forum Facility on Andy Murray's Official Website has Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forum Facility on Andy Murray's Official Website has Closed

I was very sorry when I heard about this, earlier today, it came as a shock.

I used to be a regular poster on there at one time, under another name, I imagine the members are devastated about it's closure.

I'd just like to say hello to any of the Andy Murray forum members who might come across Murray Maniacs.

We're very new....so it's early days.....but please have a look round and feel free to drop by for a chat, anytime, about our Andy.

You can be sure of a warm welcome

Our intrepid leader, Jubbahey, is on his hols but he should be back sometime this weekend, in the meantime, BOO is in charge.

Anyway, once again I'm genuinely sorry for what's happened to the AM forum, hope all the members meet up again, somwhere, very soon,

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Forum Facility on Andy Murray's Official Website has Closed :: Comments

Post on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 16:15 by Guest

I see MurraysWorld.com is still OK Solerina.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 16:23 by Guest

BOO wrote:I see MurraysWorld.com is still OK Solerina.

Yes BOO it was MurraysWorld (which I also belong to) who emailed me this morning, informing me of the closure of the other site.

Anyway, I'm dashing off to work now....be back tomorrow evening.

Come on Andy! Yet another match I won't get to see lol

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 16:26 by Guest

Stay away Solerina. It would seem that Andy seems to win when you aren't watching. teehee

Only joking. Wink hugging

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 14:36 by Guest

Thanks Solerina..........very upsetting about the AM forum, it was such a shock. I was on the site in the morning and in the afternoon it was gone! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 19:16 by Guest

ChrisMac wrote:Thanks Solerina..........very upsetting about the AM forum, it was such a shock. I was on the site in the morning and in the afternoon it was gone! Sad

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, I feel really sorry for the members on there who were like a big family and had known each other for years.

The BBC606 forum closed a few months ago, but at least the members were given plenty of notice, so they had time to find other forums, and make sure they could find each other again.

The closure of the AM forum will have left a big hole in a lot of people's lives.

Anyway.. it's really nice to have you with us Chris....maybe some of your mates will find their way here, too Smile

Nice avatar, by the way

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 19:23 by Guest

CaledonianCraig wrote:Stay away Solerina. It would seem that Andy seems to win when you aren't watching.
Only joking. Wink

You're absolutely right, Craig!
Andy through in straight sets!

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 11:40 by Guest

Thanks for the friendly welcome Solerina!!! Means a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum