it could only happen to us

View previous topic View next topic Go down

it could only happen to us

ryan my sons clutch cable went last wk,he took it to a garage last tues to be done,
anyway they had not done it so ryan said right i will do it myself,
me diane and ryan walked about 3 miles at 6am this morning to push it,because at a certain speed you can if the engines running get it into 2nd gear,anyway the sodding thing wouldnt start after being stood a wk,
after discussing it,we decided to phone a tow truck £30, for 3miles ,tow truck arrives at 8am diane had gone to work.it was a low loader transit,he backs up to the car and stalls it while trying to use the hoist,and then it wouldnt start,so me and ryan had to push the bloody 3 tonne truck to bump start it ,i thought i was having a bloody heart attack,ryan didnt feel much better either ffs

anyway the bloody driver was about 30 stone,it would not start he got another van driver to tow him round a carpark in the end to get it going,so we went back to the car and hooked it to the back he towed us home and unhooked us cheeky tw*t didnt even knock a fiver off for us nearly killing ourselfs and being soaked and freezing,from pushing his bloody truck

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

it could only happen to us :: Comments

Post on Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 20:35 by Guest

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 23:09 by Jubbahey

You're in the wrong business WG !

Sounds like the driver weighed more than the truck !!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 23:29 by Guest

its took me and the son 5 hrs to fit a new clutch cable today and it was snowing etc bbbbrrrrr what a day lol

im away for a few days will have to catch up when i get back folks so dont think ive joined and ran lol

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 18:48 by Jubbahey

No worries WG, have fun while your away. See you later.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum