Press the RED button, not the impartial one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Press the RED button, not the impartial one.

Post by Jubbahey on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 22:33

Tonight, the Beeb finally exposed themselves as the right wing, fascist media mogule that they have become, which in all essence is par for the course since they have dictated their terms to us for so many years now.

Whether you agree with Cameron's decision to veto the EU treaty or not, as a news reporting medium that is supposed to represent facts to the viewer, they broadcasted their "opinion" of their own version of events.

After giving us what they thought represented the overall picture of the Nations opinion, a critical mass expose of Cameron's singularity resolution to the treaty, they aired the Commons debate with various MP's shouting David out of the court with some robust criticism, quite a few too, but of course they showed not one reply from our PM to any of their outbursts. It wasn't until later that they gave a pathetic balance to their report by asking some vague Business experts their view on his decision.

For me this is reprehensible behavior by the BBC, typical yes, but irresponsible, as the viewer had an extremely biased narrative from what is supposed to be a respectable news institution. I have heard stories on the Web about the news media spreading propaganda and I've always taken that with a pinch of salt, but this goes a long way to turning me towards the saber-rattling, conspiracy theorists.

I can't understand it, do they think we are all so thick as to believe everything we hear/read in the newspapers and on TV?

I suppose the megalomaniacs can only think that by making us into news hungry zombies, we'll devour anything it spews forth and act according to their pre-supposed, hypnotic tenet with what I can only describe as the most obvious and blatant subliminal messaging that has ever been attempted.

Now I shall veto them and go to the web to garner anything that I want to find out about the world, at least there, there exists a free press unhindered by political chains.

Press the RED button ? not on your Nelly.

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Press the RED button, not the impartial one.

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 19:51

I gave up on the beeb a long time ago. I think the establishment still believe in the era where they were king and ruled the airwaves. Times have very much changed, but alas Auntie Beeb remains the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 21:16

I agree with you, Jubba.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubbahey on Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 21:14

And now they have decided, not us the ruddy licence fee payer, to reduce coverage of the AO to only the last four matches !

The problem is, now that millions of viewers may well pay to watch it on another channel, are they going to throw their money away and turn over to the BBC to see it.....?

I wouldn't, as it'll prob cost £30 to a lot of people, thats 25% of the Licence fee extra, thank you very much!

This is saving them money so they can spend it on even more re-runs than the bloated 2011 rosta of repeats that eclipsed 2010.

Just who are these people ?

Jubbahey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum